Need Correct Advice for My Nose and Nasolabial Folds? (photo)

From past three years these lines called nasolabial folds on my face can be observed and due that a depressions on my nose is formed.What about going for a fat transfer to the depression on nose and nasolabial folds.I'm 21 now.Is fat transfer a permanent solution for both problems?

Rhinoplasty and Fat Injections to the Nasolabial Folds

+1

Fat injections can provide improvement to the nasolabial folds although it rarely is a permanent result. Your nose is better suited for a rhinoplasty procedure where the changes will be better and permanent.

Improving Nose and reduction of Nasolabial Grooves

+1

Fat augmentation of the nasolabial grooves is something we helped to pioneer many years ago and continue to do with gratifying results. This combined with rhinoplasty surgery will improve the mid face.

Options for face and nose filling - Fat Grafting?

+1

In general, fat grafting is best to be thought of as a deep filler and volumizer. Although we routinely use it for nasolabial groove filling as part of a whole face treatment, injectable fillers will be superior in accuracy and outcome in your particular situation.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer for the nasolabial creases and rhinoplasty.

+1

Fat transfer for the nasolabial creases and rhinoplasty is something I have done for 35 years. You can see results of both on my website. 

Need Correct Advice for My Nose and Nasolabial Folds?

+1

Fat grafting to the nasolabial folds is reasonable.  Some surgeons will fat graft the nose or place fillers in the nose.  The rhinoplasty is usually the best option for reliable and permanent improvement.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat grafting to your face and nose

+1

Fat grafting is a good solution for smoothing out the depressions in the nasolabial folds. Is it a permanent solution? Yes and no. In the short term (several years), the nasolabial fold depression will be improved. However, the affects of aging and gravity will continue to pull your cheeks down and cause fat atrophy throughout your face. When you become much older, you may desire additional improvement through a facelift with or without additional fat grafting. I do not recommend fat grafting to improve the lines above your nostrils. Thank you for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD