Color Mismatching?

Hello everyone, I had veenering done on my lateral incisor approx. 4 months ago,tooth is good but it is whiter than the rest so it kind of stand out. What can i do?

Whiten, Whiten, Whiten!

+1

Hi Sartaaja...you are happy with your 4 month old veneer with the exception of the color.  Best solution is to whiten the rest of your teeth in the dental office and do the take home trays as well.  This will bring your other teeth up to the shade of the veneer and all will look white and match!  Easy solution. I would NOT replace a perfectly good veneer!  Whiten Whiten Whiten!

Valencia Cosmetic Dentist

Veneer Color Different Than Natural Teeth

+1

Having a single anterior veneer match perfectly is extremely difficult to accomplish.  Your two options are bleaching your other teeth since the veneer is lighter or replace the veneer.

Donald L. Wilcox, DDS
Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist

Veneer doesn't match?

+1

Have the veneer removed and replaced

Consider whitening teeth to attempt a better color match

Good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Color Mismatch

+1

One of the hardest tasks in dentistry is getting a single anterior tooth to match the adjacent anteriors. You might tr y whitening (bleaching) your teeth.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Whiter laterals

+1

Hi!  You have two options: redo the veneers to match or bleach the adjacent teeth. If you are otherwise happy with the veneers and don't feel like going through the procedures again then I would use a teeth bleaching system to lighten the neighboring teeth.   If bleaching does not help then you would have to redo the veneers for best match .  I have even sent my patients to the lab or have the lab come to my office to perform a custom shade. It's often helpful for the lab to see the colors they are trying to match.  Good luck! 

Sarah Roberts, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist