What kind of Chin Implant will give me both a strong jaw line and chin projection? (photos)

Hi Iam from India. Planning for a chin implant.I want an implant that make my jaw line stronger and gives more width from front view.and also from profile view. does mittel man pre jowl chin gives this result or the terino square chin style 1. My bite is normal. And also I prefer local anesthesia but I freak out when going under the knife can I ask my PS for anti anxiety medication before surgery?? Am not in for general anesthesia. Your suggestions will really help me.. thanking you

Chin Implant for Strong Jaw Line

+2
Chin implants come in numerous sizes and the glove type implant is good for creating a full jaw with projection.  You can see more info in my chin video below.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Richmond, Virginia
niamtu@niamtu.com

Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon