Is accutane 20 mg going to work for me? (photo)

I've been prescribed 20 mg per day and azithormycin from Friday to Sunday, im 5'2 and 50 kg. these photos are of me 2 weeks in, no major improvement, a bit more breakouts, but nothing serious as of now.

Will Accutane work for me

+1

Any acne medication takes about a month to even start seeing any changes in the skin. You need to give the meds time to work. 20mg of Accutane is a low dosage and so it's going to take awhile for enough of the medication to get into your system to have an effect. Be patient and stick with it.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."