Indents in Hips Due to Tight Jeans?

I've been wearing tight jeans for years and because of that I now have indents in my hips. What are my options to "undent" my hips? I have very visible indents in my hips, I'm guessing from wearing pants that were way too tight when I was younger. I was thinking of getting fat injected into them. - Is that a good idea? - Will it cause dimpling? - Will I forever have to wear loose fitting pants so it doesn't push the fat away?

Hip Dent Treatment

+1

This is a common request.  I frequently transfer fat to the hip area at the time of the Brazilian buttlift. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs fat transfers hundreds of times per year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Hip indentations - how to treat?

+1

Without photos that may help illustrate your problem, it is difficult to accurately recommend what specifically would be the treatment of choice for you. However, the two most likely approaches would be either liposuction, fat injections or a combination.

To best determine what may be right for you, I suggest that you contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Soft tissue "dents"

+1

Thanks for your question -

It is hard to know exactly what caused the contour deformity you report.  It is probably not your clothes.  

Fat transfer is an excellent method to permanently improve these area.  In our San Francisco area practice small amounts of fat transfer can be performed under local anesthesia in typically less than an hour with good result.

I hope this helps!

Steven H. Williams, MD

Hip indent

+1

Indents in the hip area are best treated with fat transfer.

Fat is taken from areas that are not desired and cleaned then transfered to the indented areas.