Indention Between my Eye and Check Bone After a Facelift/upper and Lower Lids. Options?

Can an indention from underneath my eye to my cheek bone be repaired after a facelift? I still have a little fat underneath each eye, but a little suken between the lower lid and cheek bone on the left side. My PS is willing to do something about the fat underneath my eyes, but what would be the best approach to fix that? Also, my eyes look like they have been sutured on the corners when I laugh or smile really big....I do not want that plastic surgery look:) Thank you for your input & guidenc

Depression after facelift

+1

Fat grafting after facelift will even out and epair almost all depressions. It is easy and works well. I don't have a photo to advise you better

What to do about indent between eye and cheekbone.

+1

At a minimum, a photo would be needed to help formulate an understanding of your concern.  A direct examination would be the gold standard to determine what is needed to help you with this problem.  Returning to your plastic surgeon and voicing your concerns would be the best initial starting point.  If you are uncomfortable with this, consult with a different surgeon, or several,  to get a range of opinions about how this would be handled.   Best of luck. 

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

Obviously something is going one that is not to your liking.

+1

However, it is not actually possible to understand your particular issue based on your post.  You might consider reposting with some photographs so that we can better understand your concern.

Indention Between my Eye and Check Bone

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern

Sam Naficy, MD