Indented Vertical and Blackhead Extractor Scar!

An aesthetician removed blackheads with an extractor. My first time. It left 1 scar in the shape of the extractor (the impression is intented in my nose). There are other vertical indendation from her using her fingernails with tissues. It's been 2 months. I also have about 30 tiny broken capillaries. I have before and after photos. They weren't there before. What's the best solution for the indented scars? Will it resolve on it's own? What about the caps? What home care should I try

Treatment for facial scars and "broken capillaries"

+2

I am sorry to hear that you developed depressed scars and "broken capillaries" after some facial treatments.  In many cases the depressed scars you are describing improve without additional treatment.  This process can take many months so being patient is your best bet now.  The fine blood vessels you are describing most likely will not improve without additional treatment,  Fortunately these vessels typically respond beautifully to laser treatment if it is performed by an experienced surgeon using appropriate technology.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Scar Removal

+1

See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Board Certified Dermatologist and they can give you some options on what you can do.  This can be treated by laser if need.  The areas may resolve on their own, but they may need more assistance.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon