Indented Scarring - Can I Erase the Dents By Scrapping Off Skin?

I have 3 small but noticeable to me indents on my left cheek. Other than this I have very nice skin. My question seems horrific I'm sure. It is this... If I scratch the top layer of my skin off perhaps by taking a hot water and a wash cloth over the indents til the skin is very raw if I treat it professionally with cream to make sure they heal correctly will the dents be erased because I basically ripped my top skin off? I have a high tolerance for pain and can't afford cosmetic surgery. thanks

Scraping may make it much worse

+1

Hi Simme

Your problem is almost certainly beneath the level of the skin you would be "scraping". Unfortunately you could be creating a much larger problem by enlarging the scar, or creating an infection. I would stick with conservative treatment, (makeup) while you spend the time researching the dermatologists, or facial surgeons in your area. 

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treating indented skin

+1

In medicine there is no DIY. Indented skin should be treated by a specialised dermatologist, who can also diagnose the underlying problem.

Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon

Treating cheek indents

+1

The problem you describe is deeper than skin level. Therefore treatments focused on the skin level will have little or no effect on the problem and are associated with the risk of scarring. Also the cream you describe does not exist. My suggestion is that you see a physician and be evaluated for injection of a filler.