Will Indentations in the Skin Caused by Clamps Used in Lower Face Lift Resolve in Time?

Just in front of my left ear I have two vertically lined up, vertical line indentations caused by clamps(?) to stop bleeding during surgery. The clamp(s) were probably left too long while the surgeon was working on the right side. Also my tragus on the left ear is bent in towards the canal.

+2

Hi,

The indentations should resolve within 6 months. Im not sure they are as a result of clamping. The tragus deformity should also resolve within 6 month period.

Dr.S.

Facelift indentations from clamps

+2

They could resolve over several months. I would like to see pictures to really be able to tell you. This is not a very common thing. I think that it could be easily managed for the most part.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon