I have an indent on the right side in the lower lateral cartilage inside my nose, How can this be corrected? (photo)

I'm looking for a rhinoplasty surgeon. My nose is crooked to the right side partially due to a deviated septum, but I also believe that this 'kink' contributes to the crookedness. I have an idea of what needs to be done to correct the deviated septum but is it possible to correct this indent/kink? If yes, then what techniques would be used and how difficult would this be? I also provided a graphic illustration of how I see this damage, but am not sure if I am correct. Please comment. Thanks you!

I have an indent on the right side in the lower lateral cartilage inside my nose, How can this be corrected?

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can correct the caudal septal deflection.  The medial and middle crura do not necessarily have any influence on the issue.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of rhinoplasties. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
Without in person examination very difficult to advise. Consider trying a HA filler to "indented" right upper lateral area... 

Septal deviation

+1
first things first get a good evaluation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.  In general it appears that you have deviation of the caudal or lower portion of the septum.  To correct this fully may require an open septorhinoplasty.  My final comment would be that her goal should be overall improvement and a straighter appearance to the nose.  The nostrils will likely continue to have some asymmetry to them.  Everyone has some asymmetry to the nostrils but this does not take away from your overall aesthetic appearance.

Chase Lay, MD

Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose

+1
It may be what you are seeing in the diagrams, but more than likely it is a septal curvature caudally.  Everyone has some asymmetry and the two cartilages are not exactly the same. An exam would be essential.