Increased Upper Lip-length Post Rhinoplasty, Will this Subside as Swelling Goes Down?

I am 9 weeks post-rhinoplasty. Had lots of work done around anterior spine and cartilage, as well as de-humping and osteomies. Now I feel that my upper lip has lengthened. It measures 14mm. Is this still within the female average? I know lip-lifts can go horribly wrong and would like to avoid this but panic about looking mannish. Is it possible the upper-lip length will reduce as nasal swelling subsides? I may need a revision as I have nasal bone callous . Will this further lengthen upper lip?

Lip length post-op

9 weeks post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery and shape of your upper lip - be patient and follow up with your surgeon.

Increased Upper Lip Length Post Rhinoplasty

The apparent upper lip length may decrease as swelling resolves. It is way too soon to be discussing revision surgery but removing a nasal bone callous will have no effect on the length of your upper lip.