Options For Increased Dialated Capillaries Post Vbeam

I had a quick question for the doctor. I recently received a couple pulses of vbeam for dilated capillaries right under the dark circles under my eyes. A portion of the 10mm circle hit the dark circle under my eye and caused what appears to be increased dilated capillaries on the very edge of that dark circle. Is it possible for vbeam to cause this, as it appears to be the case. Also what would be the best way to remedy this situation?

Redness post V-Beam

+1

It is unlikely for V-Beam to cause you to have a dilated blood vessel. In fact, V-Beam is used to treat dilated blood vessels. I would ask for another treatment to try to fix this problem.