How to Increase Skin Elasticity After Breast Implant Removal?

A year ago I put in a 280cc high profile, turning me form AA to C. I am getting it removed and know that there will be some sagging. Is there anything to help with elasticity for my skin to contract or tighten back? moisturizers or massages to do?

Appearance of Breasts after Breast Implant Removal?

+1

You will find that “tincture of time” will make the appearance of the breasts  improve on a monthly basis after breast implant removal. It will take several months (and even up to one year) for  skin redraping to occur.  I think the use of massage and  moisturizers  may help (and can't hurt).

Fortunately, you do not have very large breast implants in place; hopefully, your skin will “bounce back” better than you expect.

Best wishes

Elasticity of tissues

+1

Elasticity of the tissue is genetic and also impacted by fluctuations in weight and volume.  Good luck.

Improving the result after explantation - Use Fat

+1

The loss of volume after explantation can be devestating.  A lift only adds to the problem by leaving scars and does not adequately address breast shape in many cases.  Adding fat after explantation, or at the same time as explantation - simultaneous implant exchange with fat "SIEF", is an operation we have developed that addresses these issues. see the attached link

best regards,

Dr Delvecchio

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD