What Can I Do to Increase Fat Survival in a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase the chance of fat survival. Maybe take some vitamins to encourage colagen production? Or maybe I can do something to increase blood flow to the new fat transferred? My doctor said he has ~80% fat survival rate but I know that everyone is different and I would like to maximize my results. Thank you

Maximizing Fat retention in Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Great question, there are many things that you can do. First, I would recommend not sitting for 7 days, either lie flat or stand. After the first 7 days would recommend sitting on a round/donut pillow for the next 5 weeks, I also recommend at 4 weeks starting an exercise routine such as lunges/squats that will increase blood supply to that area. Following these directions and maintaining your current weight will allow you to maximize your results.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon