Should I Increase Desired Cc's Since the Size I Like Will Actually Translate Smaller Under the Muscle?

According to my ps and all I have read, I can expect a tad bit smaller outcome than the sizers (cc's) I like due to the implant being placed under the muscle and being squashed a bit. Shouldnt I request a 425/450cc mod+ silicone (or even 500cc) vs. the 400cc mod+ silicone I orig. wanted. My ps said I was pushing it w/the 400 sizer. Am I correct in my 400cc sizer translates to him using a 450cc implant, procedure also consists of a peroareola mastopexy. Desire is nice and full BUT natural.

Breast Implant Sizes Concerns?

+1

Thank you for your question. With all due respect, I think you are overthinking this a bit.

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

I would suggest that you allow your surgeon to use his/her expertise to help you achieve your goals.