How to Increase Breast Size?

well.I'm 17 years old and i weigh 112 Pounds and my tall is 5'5 and i've lost weight and my breasts got smaller and i want to increase it's size am 34C and i wanna be 34DD .should i gain weight?does it gonna change my breasts size ? does drinking milk makes a difference?what types of food increases it's size?

How to Increase Your Breast Size

+1

Breast Augmentation is the only true method to increase ones breast size. Weight gain is not the answer. I am sure you worked hard to loss the weight. Sorry to say there is no magic food to eat and pill to take to grow your breasts. Implants are a nice and safe means of increasing your breast size. Just make sure your doctor is double board certified.