Incision-less Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation by Gyneshape?

I heard of Incisionless vaginal rejuvenation via laser that shrinks the vaginal walls without using the scaple. I'm really interested in it but I have not seen much reviews from people who have actually done it, do you think it would work? The laser is called gyneshape and was created by dr zipper who I believe is a gynecologist.

Laser Vaginal Rujuvination

+3

Laser Vaginal Rejuvination has been around in one form or another for over ten years.  Although "shrinking" of the vaginal walls may be beneficial, the vast majority of patients seeking/needing tightening of the vaginal vault require an actual incision to get to the supportive/structural muscles of the vagina to then tighten them with sutures.  I always recommend seeking consultation with a board certified surgeon whom is knowledgeable and able to perform both procedures so that you get an unbiased opinion.  Best of luck...RAS 

+2

If you want lasting results, you need to have an incision in order to suture the muscle and tighten the vaginal wall.  A laser will temporarily tighten the mucosa but it will restretch pretty quickly.

Gyneshape and vaginal tightening

+1

Any vaginoplasty which does not involve tightening of the pelvic muscles will be of short-lived usefulness as the vaginal lining is very stretchy and will quickly revert to its original state. In order for a vaginoplasty to be fully effective one needs to tighten the pelvic musculature in addition to tightening the vaginal mucosa. Modalities like this have been tried for loose skin of the face and neck and have been of very limited effectiveness and value. I suggest that you consult with a board-certified surgeon who has experience in vaginoplasty and vaginal reconstruction. Good luck