Incision-less Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation by Gyneshape?

I heard of Incisionless vaginal rejuvenation via laser that shrinks the vaginal walls without using the scaple. I'm really interested in it but I have not seen much reviews from people who have actually done it, do you think it would work? The laser is called gyneshape and was created by dr zipper who I believe is a gynecologist.

Laser Vaginal Rujuvination

Laser Vaginal Rejuvination has been around in one form or another for over ten years.  Although "shrinking" of the vaginal walls may be beneficial, the vast majority of patients seeking/needing tightening of the vaginal vault require an actual incision to get to the supportive/structural muscles of the vagina to then tighten them with sutures.  I always recommend seeking consultation with a board certified surgeon whom is knowledgeable and able to perform both procedures so that you get an unbiased opinion.  Best of luck...RAS