Non-incisional Technique to Raise Creases After Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery?

I am two months out from a revision to lower my overly high creases. It was too successful and now I look like I have single eyelids. I know the lids will fall lower as the swelling subside over time. I do not want another open bleph. My surgeon suggested suture technique or excising skin to raise the platform. The scarring is not obvious anymore and external swelling unnoticeable. Are these viable options? I look a lot better with a small lid and am upset by my "too good" revision. Thanks!

Waiting up to a year...

+1

It would be best for you to be patient at this point. Recurrent surgey, done too quickly can often do more harm than good.

Wait a few more months then consider posting photos.

Good luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

I would recommend waiting a full 6 to 12 months before considering additional work.

+1

You are very fortunate that your surgeon was able to improve you overly high crease.  Please understand that eyelids are not like car engines.  The more you work on a car engine the better it performs.  This is not the case for eyelid.  Please be patient.  See how your eyelids heal long term before considering any additional work.