Incision Line After Breast Implant Removal?

I had my breast implant surgery last july 2011.It didn't go well.Right incision got infected,had to removed the implant 3 weeks after.I was on antibiotic for 2 months. I kept cleaning my suture area with hydrogen peroxide alone and triple antibiotic for 2 months. On september the incision area opened a circular tiny tunnel for weeks.Went to a doctor,then just used an iodoform gauze.There was no swelling or too much drainage.Is it okay and safe to hav an implant surgery again?

Breast Re-augmentation after Previous Exposure?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you have experience.

Yes, at some point you should be able to have your breast re-augmented. Exactly how many months you will have to wait will depend on many factors including how aggressive an infection ( if any)  you experienced ( for example, what cultures/bacteria grew)  and  will come down to your surgeon's judgment/experience.  In other words,  ultimately a judgment call will be necessary to determine the best timing for breast we augmentation.

Best wishes for a successful outcome.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Breat Implants

+1

After breast implant infection and full treatment. You need to wait a minimum of 6 month before attempting to reinsert a new implant.