How Much for Just an Inch of the Labia Minora with Surgical Procedure, (Not Laser)?

I just want an average cost of the specific procedure that I plan on getting. Also, is there a cheap and good physician in California to do this?

Price varies

Price varies depending on the surgeon and city in which they are located. Prices can range around the $2500 to $4000 mark.  

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Labiaplasty in California

Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty are very specialized procedures in a relatively new field of Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery. While the surgery is relatively short, an hour or so, it is more complex than many think. make sureyour surgeon is experienced and well trained, and that you see good before and after photos. the cost of the surgery is about 4500-5000 dollars and it is performed under general or twighlight anesthesia. I would not recommend doing this under local anesthesia as it is a very sensitive area. I would caution you that your genital area is not where you want to scrimp and find the cheapest alternative. Good Luck

Johan E. Brahme, MD

9850 Genesee Avenue, Suite 130
La Jolla, CA 92037

Labia pasty San Diego

In my practice, labiaplasty performed in office, local anesthesia, easy, painless, and If only a small amount removed, probably $2500-3000. The procedure is not as complex, in my opinion, as some responders suggest, especially compared to other procedures we do every day such as rhinoplasty, facelift, etc. Probably the worst part is the 4-6 weeks of post surgical abstinence to permit healing.

Steve Laverson, MD

477 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024

Cost of labia reduction

Labia reduction surgery on average takes about an hour and can range between $4000-5000 depending on the patient, the type of anesthesia, etc. This is not a procedure that everyone knows how to do so be careful with your choice of surgeon.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Costs vary a ton in labiaplasty

This procedure varies quite a bit and the doctors who do it vary as well. You need to do your research and see docs in person. Internet "low ball" pricing will lead you to the less experienced doctors. "Cheap" and "Good" do not often co-exist in plastic surgery.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

630 South Glassell
Orange, CA 92866

Labiaplasy is removal of the excess skin and mucosa of the labia minora.  It is important to plan the surgery well in order to obtain symmetry and adequate resection of the excess skin.  Too much reduction can result in discomfort during intercourse.  Thus, it is best to go to a plastic surgeon who performs the surgery routinely.  In our practice, I perform labiaplasty under local anesthesia + mild sedation.  The procedure will take about 1.5 hours and will cost 4000 dollars inclusive.  To learn more about the procedure, please visit our website link below.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

2121 East Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92625

Cost of Labiaplasty

Labiaplasty, which most commonly involves surgical reduction of the labia minora (inner/thinner lips) has become a relatively common procedure over the last ten and even more so five years.  Whether the surgery is done using a laser, scalpel, or scissors does not really matter but what does matter is "symmetry".  Symmetry is the most important aspect to the final aesthetic result.  Also, it's not how much tissue is removed but how much is left remaining because a certain amount is necessary to maintain proper form and function.  To achieve these two most important elements, it is extremely important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon whom specializes in this operation (does at least 1 - 2 per week).  It may cost you a bit more but it this type of result you will want to live with for the rest of your life.  Typical (all inclusive) fee at my office/surgery center is $4500.  Best of luck in your search...RAS 

Ryan Stanton, MD

9090 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Labiaplasty cost

The cost of a labiaplasty is $2000.  This includes surgery and all post operative visits.

Gary H. Manchester, MD (retired)

3720 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103-4203