Suprapubic Liposuction for Fat Pad Around Penis

Im 24 and weigh 19 stone although i used to weigh 25 stone. My problem is that i have a pad of fat around my penis which is between an inch and an inch and a half. Would suprapubic liposuction make the entire length of my penis more visisble when erect and non erect. Thank You

Suprapubic Liposuction Can Create Some Increase In Penile Show

+2

Liposuction can be a very effective method for reduction of suprapubic fullness. With the reduction of the suprapubic mound, many men do experience some mild increase in penile show. I would not view this procedure as a 'penile lengthening' operation but there will be some benefits in that regard as long as one is realistic. The physical recovery in terms of swelling and bruising for suprapubic liposuction takes 3 or 4 weeks to gone down sufficiently and about three months until the area feels soft again. Men must be patient as it take a while to get to the benefits phase of the procedure.

Suprapubic liposuction

+1

For men fat tends to be stored in the intra-abdominal compartment. This is visceral fat and can not be liposuctioned. This visceral fat can only be lost by diet and exercise.   The risks for men are the same as for women.  The most common area men request liposuction is the lower abdomen and love handle areas.    The pubic area is also commonly liposuctioned.  There is no penile lengthening with liposuction just an appearance of increased length.