Possible to Remove Small Tattoo on Forehead?

I have a half an inch diameter little faded tatoo on my forhead, is it possible to remove?

Tattoo on forehead

+1

Tattoo removal might be done with multiple laser treatments which are often 8 - 10 or more separated by four to six weeks in between. There can be a risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Surgical excision will leave a scar. Staged excisions can be done to minimize the length of the scar and it can be removed in three sessions for some patients but depending where it is on the forehead, it might elevate the eyebrow or change the hairline. Consult with a board certified dermatologist.