Will Inactivity Affect Liposuction Results?

I'm currently inactive at my desk for about 12 hours a day. I unable to do any exercise.

I'm concerned that this inactivity will affect the final results of my Liposuction. My doctor always emphasize the importance of sport for the best possible results. Will it take longer to fully recover because of inactivity? Will the risk of getting cellulite be higher?

Also, I'm noticing that a measure of discomfort is starting to return to the areas that were operated on. Is this normal?

Save your money for Liposuction

+2

Dear Joeesk1

Save your Lipo money for a dietician and a personal fitness trainer. If your are feeling you need liposuction, putting that time an energy into building a fitness routine would be much more important. Even walking for 30 minutes instead of eating lunch would be good for you. Think about your priorities.

Inactivity suggests lack of fitness

+1

Liposuction or any other body-contouring procedure should follow after you achieve and maintain adequate, if not optimal, lifestyle and fitness. Inactivity is usually never good or adviseable after liposuction.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD