What Can I Do About Inactive Acne on Nose?

I have inactive acne on my nose that are like nodes, which are from 5 years ago. What should I do? Those acne make my skin uneven.

Acne "nodes"

+1

This is one of those questions that are really better answered by a dermatologist examining your skin in person, because "nodes" are not a commonly used clinical term so the meaning may be different to you than to anyone through the internet.

Either way, it suggests some sort of scarring and this is very difficult to treat. If lesions are present for 5 years, then they dont sound like a typical acute inflammatory lesion but rather some sort of scar.

However, I would suggest you see your dermatologist because the "nodes' you refer to may not be acne at all and may require a different diagnostic work up or treatment approach than typical scarring associated with Acne.

Lastly, if you do have scarring related to Acne then you would want to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to explain treatment options for this.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon