In Your Professional Opinion, What Procedures Could I Do to Significantly Enhance my Face and How Much Would It Cost? (photo)

From what I've seen on different sites, I believe I need the following: Rhinoplasty liposuction of the face/chin area fat grafted to the eyelid to decrease the darkness C02 laser treatment to improve discoloration chin implant to give the chin more definition Since I'm from New Jersey, if I had to travel out of town I would need to have everything done within a weeks time. Please let me know if that is doable. I am looking for honest opinions, so please be straight with me. Thank you.

Procedures To Enhance Facial Appearance

+1

Based on the photos you have provided, multiple surgeries could be planned to enhance your facial features and add to your facial beauty.

Lowering your forehead hairline, eye lifting, reducing your nasal tip and the alar base, addressing your jowl issue and then nuchal lipo contouring to add more definition to your face overall.

All in all, the prices of the total facial makeover varies but having multiple procedures at the same time will save the patient money.

I recommend that you consult with board certified surgeons of ample experience who could help you make a well-informed decision after in-person evaluations.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Facial improvement

+1

It is always best to be seen in person to properly evaluate your concerns. Photos can distort some things.  As for CO2 laser, I would caution using this on your skin. It may cause hyper pigmentation or hypo pigmentation.

What Procedures Could I Do to Significantly Enhance my Face

+1

Hi.  A very important aspect is what you think you would want to change in your face, because sometimes personal perception of improvement may vary from the objective opinion. In my opinion, there are couple of thing that cought my attention: high hairline, broad nasal tip, slightly wide-set eyes, and some jawls and neck laxity. There are procedures for hairline lowering, whether you are a candidate for those will be determined during your consultation. Ethnic rhinoplasty will help define and narrow your tip so it is more balanced with the rest of your face.  Your upper lid skin excess is not very significant, and while you may benefit from upper blepharoplasty, it needs to be done concervatively.  Facelift will eliminate the jawls and neck laxity.  Don't think you need a chin implant.  I would be very careful with CO2 laser, especially with your skin type, as it has a higher chance of pigmentary changes. You can come for consultation to discuss these options in more details. Good luck.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

+1

Aesthetically speaking, the face appears elongated.  This occurs because the anterior (front) section, of the cheeks, are quite flat with the left much more flat than the right.  There's also excess fat along the entire face and neck with a significantly weak chin.  The nose is quite wide and the forehead is long from a receded hairline.  These are the procedures that would make your face more naturally attractive IMHO.

1. Facial Micro-Liposuction to reduce excess fatty tissue.
  2. Shape the anterior cheeks with Perlane Injections...these would need to be maintained about once a year as an office procedure.
  3. Micro-Liposuctioon of the neck to remove excess fatty tissue.
  4. Chin Implant to balance the lower face.
  5. Rhinoplasty to thin and narrow the nose.
  6. Minimal Incision "Celebrity" Face Lift to tighten loose muscle and remove excess skin.
  7. Not a procedure but would recommend that you change your hairstyle to bangs that will cover the high forehead.

Improve face

+1

In my opinion, eyelid surgery would do little. A facelift (maybe) , a rhinoplasty and chin implant can improve the middle and lower thirds of the face. The hairline can only be lowered if the scalp has very good laxity. A different hairstyle might help and avoidance of strong relaxers can help to lessen further recession of the hairline. The combination of these procedures can likely be done in one or two operative sessions within the same week. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

African American rhinoplasty, etc.

+1

African American rhinoplasty along with hairline lowering and chin implant and possible CO2 laser is about !5K. We do many patients from all over the world and you would need to be here for 1 week. 

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

I think an African American Rhinoplasty would enhace your features from a frontal and profile look. I might also suggest an upper lid blephoroplasty and lower lid skin pinch. I would not suggest CO2 laser for dark skin due to possible pigmentary complications.All in all thats all I would do from seeing your pics. Price, your looking between 10 and 15K. See welink and video below.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS