Can Some Changes in Your Nose Play Such a Major Role in How Youthful Your Face Will Look, Even in Young Ages?

After my last surgery my face looks harder and older. My nose appears longer/sharper. Does a longer skinnier nose usually makes a face look older than a thicker one? Can it make such a difference to a face?

+1

Be very careful assigning major beauty changes to the nose.  The aesthetics of facial beauty place a much higher value on ideally shaped cheeks, eye area and lips with a supporting role for the nose.  Before having a revision Rhinoplasty be sure to find a plastic and cosmetic surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty.  When these are violated, the face appears less naturally attractive.  

Nasal changes

+1

Nasal changes may make a person look older.  This is especially true if the nasal tip is drooping; which is a typical sign of the aging face.   Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD