In Your Honest Opinion, Would a Rhinoplasty Improve my Facial Balance? (photo)

Im 16, and I'm wondering If a rhinoplasty would help me. I feel like my face isn't as balanced as it could be. I broke my nose once in my life but before I broke it I liked the curve in nose, is it possible to get it back with a rhinoplasty? Could a doctor just shave down the bump a little without making any other changes or would more changes need to made to make it look balanced? Also would i benefit from a chin implant at all? I want to look natural as possible. Thankyou

Nose and chin?

+1

Based solely on your photos, I would say that your nose looks fine from the profile.  Other views may help in terms of width,etc.  Your chin does not look significantly weak where I felt you must have an implant.

Chin implant with rhinoplasty

+1

It's hard to tell from the photos but your nose does not appear to have a much of a dorsal hump.  If you do choose to undergo a rhinoplasty a small chin implant may be helpful to improve your overall symmetry.  I would wait until you are a little older to do anything.

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty and chin implant would improve facial balance.

+1

Yes, a rhinoplasty and chin implant will improve your facial balance IF you choose your surgeon wisely. Make sure he ddoes natural noses so you do not end up with a overdone nose.