Is It Safe to Get a BBL if You Are on Meds?

I was wondering if it's safe to get the Brazilian Butt Life while taking medications? I have Crohn's Colitis and don't want to risk my health any further but I am very unhappy with my flat-nonexistent booty. From my understanding, the procedure consists of taking the natural fat from the body and putting it in the buttox. If they can do this for the bottom, why can't they do this for breasts?

Brazilian Butt Lift and Medications

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift can be performed while on most medications.  The problem is that many of the medications for Chron's disease specifically decrease your ability to heal wounds and increase bleeding risks.  Therefore, you most likely will have to stop the medications.  I recommend calling your GI doctor and discussing elective surgery on the medications that you currently are taking.  Fat can be transferred to the breast as well if you are interested.  Good luck.

Brazilian Buttlift and Crohn's

+1

Crohn's, if well managed without steroids, does not necessarily preclude a Brazilian buttlift.  Fat can also be transferred to the breasts.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian But Lift can it be performed while taking medications?

+1

If you are considering a Brazilian Butt Lift and are on medications, be certain to inform both your plastic surgeon and your regular medical doctor about your medications and your intent to have the procedure.  In most cases patients on medications can proceed safely with the Brazilian Butt Lift, but be sure to get clearance from both doctors.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

BBL on meds?

+1

Thank you for your question, I would advise you to talk in person with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, tell Him/Her what type of medication your taking and talk about your concerns. He/She will let you know if you would be a good candidate for the procedure. And how would you go about taking your medication before and after surgery.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon