My nose looks different after getting hit 4 months ago and my glasses don't fit right, what happened? (photos)

My bro accident hit my nose tip it wasn't hard it didn't hurt it just look diff to me I started wearing glasses and the glasses worent straight so I don't know what exactly happened but my glasses messed up my nose as soon as I realize what happened I stopped wearing them I'm 13 and I hate my nose I don't think my nose needs surgury but can you doctors lol tell me what it did I have waited 4 months 2 give it time and I don't know what wrng I do cry a lot does this affect it

Doubtful trauma created anatomic change in the nose.

I don't see a great deal of difference between the pre-and post trauma pictures. Is highly unlikely that your nose is broken to the point where the trauma would have made an anatomic change.

My nose looks different after getting hit 4 months ago and my glasses don't fit right, what happened?

Best to be seen by boarded surgeon with a parent. Than you can determine exactly what happened and when and what can be done to improve the issue..