How many cc's of fat are needed to fill out my hips? (photo)

I have an athletic build, and, for the most part, would like to keep it. I just want to fill out the indentations on my hips. I do not want to add to my butt.

Hip enhancement

+1

Fat can be redsitributed to the lateral hip region to fill them out. An exam in person is critical to properly assess you.

Fat transfer

+1

You have enough fat in areas that are not ideal. These areas can be liposuctioned and all the fat can be transferred to the hips.

How many cc's of fat are needed to fill out my hips?

+1

Probably around 300 cc per hip. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA