What would most likely need to be done in a revision rhinoplasty of my nose? (photo)

I had a rhInoplasty on the 2nd of july in Australia (4 months ago) and I am dissatisfied with the results but my surgeon says there is nothing wrong. What most concerns me is the left side of my nose appears to be collapsing and the tip on the right side looks like it doesn't have enough cartilidge both of which which is causing my nose to look like it twists to the left. I know its not greatly obvious but I fear what it will look like in the years to come :(Thank you for your help.

What would most likely need to be done in a revision rhinoplasty of my nose?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more, and revisions are best contemplated at that time. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

+1

The posted photos are at a long focal distance so very hard to see "major" asymmetries... But best to seek IN PERSON evaluations in Aust.///