So in Respect to Your Reponse Dr. How Can This Be Treated?

I have already had the top up treatment for the crows feet and extra in the cheek muscle to the side below the eye which has changed absolutely nothing..he said he was going in deeper and further across towards the middle but i can see no change at all...and i look 20 yrs older when i smile...has he put the topup in the wrong place ? wat else can be done? Is it possuble to correct or just not worth the effort?

Not happy with the result of Botox treatment

+1

Sorry to hear about your negative result following treatment. It is difficult to provide you with advice without more information and an exam. The Botox lasts 3 months on average, and the effects will wear off around that time. I would recommend following up with your physician who performed the injections, as he or she may be able to provide you with some advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Botox and using too much

+1

It is very difficult to determine what you are referring to based on your explanation. You should consider posting photographs to determine exactly what you are referring to, or consider an assessment with a well-trained and experienced injector.

Sam Naficy, MD

Botox top up

+1

I did not see the prior post & response. However, from what you are describing , I would advise just waiting this out ( a few weeks/months), then starting anew. 

Khaled El-Hoshy, MD
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon