In What Parts of the Body Can Silikon 1000 Be Used to Increase Volume?

Silikon 1000

+1

In our practice, we use liquid injectable silicone (LIS, Silikon 1000) quite frequently as a filler.  My mentor (Jay G. Barnett) is the world's authority on using LIS as a filler and has been injecting it for over forty years without any complications.  We inject it into aging lines, scars and acne scars on the face, neck, earlobes and hands. We will also inject it into scars on the body (trunk or extremities) or scalp; however, we do not use it to increase volume off the face.  I recommend you consult with a well-trained, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon who has experience with injecting Silikon 100 (LIS).