What do you suggest I do about the chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead? (photos)

I Had chicken pox when I was younger and I didn't care much about it because I was a child. Now that I have grown older its more of a insecurity to me. This Chicken Pox scar is located right in the middle of my forehead and darker then my actually face. It looks weird. Is there any hope out there for me? If so what does the prices range to. I am a full-time college student anything not to expense would help!

Dark scar corrector for chicken pox scars

+2
The dark pigmentation around your chicken pox scar can be improved with Melarase creams. The indentation may require surgical excision or scar revision. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Help for depressed scar.

+2
It may improve with subcision. This is when we make the skin numb, then gently release the top layer of the skin from the scar below. To make it lighter, you will need sunprotection, combined with skin bleaching agents applied directly to the region that is darker. Looking at your entire skin shown in this picture, I think you would do well with a series of chemical peels done about 4 weeks apart. This answer is an estimate of what you could have done but keep in mind the photos are not a real substitute for face to face examination. We would need to see you in the office for a more precise treatment plan.
Hope this helps!

Beverly Johnson, MD
Washington DC Dermatologist