In-office Procedure for a Failed Rhinoplasty?

I had an unsuccessful rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. I had the upper nasal bones broken to remove a bump on the side of my bridge and center my nose. Nearly all of the swelling is gone and the lump hasn't changed it's appearance in the slightest. Is there any in-office procedures I can get done before my nasal bones fuse back into their position? Is there a way I can get evidence of my surgeon not making a full break of the nasal bones/poor technique? After two failed attempts, I have no faith in him

Failed Rhinoplasty ??

+1

There are no in-office procedures to change the position of the bridge or center the nose. Since you are just three weeks out from surgery, it is way too early to consider anything at this point. Since this is your second procedure and you have lost confidence in your surgeon, it is time to get another opinion even if if nothing can be done for at least 6 months.

Immediate in-office revision after rhinoplasty

+1

Clearly you are frustrated with your surgeon. However, I would not recommend any invasive procedures until at least 9 months after surgery; otherwise your nose might have a less favorable cosmetic result and even problems healing. I have seen humps resolve many months after surgery, please be patient.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon