Does Anyone in Ny Do the Hybrid Tummy Tuck?

Hybrid tummy tuck

+1
By hybrid, I am presuming that you are referring to a procedure which is part cosmetic and part reconstructive/hernia repair. I certainly perform this regularly. The difficulty is that many patients believe that there will be a significant cost saving, which is incorrect. Insurance pays very poorly for the hernia repair, which is an intern's case taking less than 1/2 hour, and many facilities will then bill all of the OR time at a higher rate than if the entire procedure was fee-for-service. Hope this is of help. Dr. K

Hybrid tummy tuck is simply a mini tummy tuck.

+1
Thank you for the question. If you have a little excess fat and skin in the belly area post pregnancy you could be a good candidate for a mini tummy tuck. The belly button is not repositioned. The abdominal muscle laxity can also be repaired through a smaller incision. Best of luck

Web reference: Http://www.Drkhuthaila.com

Hybrid Tummy Tuck in NY

+1

Google the term and follow the leads. This is a trademarked operation title, so it may take some calling. The procedure itself is for patients with little or no skin and fat excess, whose problem is primarily (or entirely) laxity of the abdominal wall muscles, and these are repaired through an incision about the size of a c-section scar. 

Good hunting.