In my Case How Much % Would You Say I Will Improve with the Cellulaze? (photo)

Send my Photos to a Dr. in Spain and It Said 60%to70%. only 60 to 70% that´s not much is it? can i wear really short shorts.... In Portugal they don´t have this so i had to send photos. what is the Drs opinion?

Cellulaze works

+1
  • Hello. You look like a potentially good candidate for Cellulaze. It is without question the most effective treatment for cellulite, but happy patients are those with realistic expectations on what a procedure will and won't do and it is dificult to give a percentage of improvement. Cellulaze is not a cure or perfect treatment by any means. It will definitely improve on cellulite - mild cellulite is probably easier to improve upon than severe cellulite. Look at a lot of before and after photos to get a realistic idea of what the procedure can do for you. It is a one time treatment which is a plus but remember regardless of what anyone tells you there are no guarantees in results with cosmetic surgery. Results with Cellulaze will definitely depend on the skill and understanding of the technology of the physician so do your homework and find a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in Cellulaze in your area. Good luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Percentage improvement after Cellulaze

+1

Unfortunately it is difficult to say a percentage of improvement a patient will obtain after a procedure like Cellulaze but it is even more difficult to do so with only a photo and not a face to face consultation.  It is important to know before making any predictions about improvement what areas and issues exactly the patient wishes to improve.  For a more accurate idea seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that is experienced in the Cellulaze procedure and can better discuss with you your particular case and what you would like to improve.

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze improvements

+1

You look like a good candidate but it’s hard to say exactly how much of a difference you will see. It is best to meet with your surgeon and get their professional opinion on your outcome.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze

+1

When looking at potential results, it is better to not think in terms of percents but in terms of grades of cellulite.  Your cellulite is between a grade 2 and 3.  You can reduce your cellulite by about one or one and half grades.  It will not be gone but it will be more appreciable.  It does take time to see the results as your body needs to heal from the procedure.  It is a minimally invasive procedure so allow yourself time to see the complete results, approximately six months to a year.

itmis imperative that you find a cosmetic plastic surgeon in your area who is trained to offer these procedures.  You want to ensure your doctor completes a full consultation and assesses your needs / goals.  There may be some other options available to your depending on your down time and expectations / goals.

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

Improvement after Cellulaze

+1

I agree that the improvement would be about 60%.  Cellulaze is a cellulite reduction.  The amount of improvement varies with each individual.  I try to be very realistic about the expected results and if that is not good enough for the patient than it is better that they don't go through with the procedure.  The results of Cellulaze take time to see the full extent of the improvement.  Good luck to you.

Thomas P. McHugh, MD