Does anyone in Maryland have the new CoolSmooth applicator for outer thighs yet?

I had Coolsculpting done on my abdomen and had great results. I really want to do a package with flanks and inner and outer thighs but I can't find the coolsmooth applicator near me.

CoolSmooth applicator

Coolsmooth applicator should now be available at most approved coolsculpting centers. Start with the website to determine the top centers in your area.

Yes, we have CoolSmooth !

We offer CoolSculpting at our office in Chevy Chase, MD as well as at our location in Annandale, VA. With the addition of the Coolsmooth applicator, we can now add the thighs to the list of areas we can address with ease during CoolSculpting procedures. Because this area is a common concern for our patients, we are thrilled that we can now provide CoolSculpting as an option for reducing outer thigh fat—such as "saddlebags"—in addition to treating the belly, hips, and flanks. Dr. Price

G. Wesley Price, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

CoolSmooth Applicator in Maryland

Hi, we have the CoolSmooth applicator at our Columbia, MD office. It's a great addition to the family of applicators already available from CoolSculpting. It allows treatment of the outer thighs and other non-pinchable areas. Please contact the office for available appointment times.

Sarah A. Mess, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting the thighs

We have been using the CoolFit applicator with great results on the thighs.  In addition, our patients love their Coolsculpting results when they get the other applicators on their abdomen, back, bra lines, and inner thighs.  We can discuss further during a consultation.  Thank you for your question!

Dr. Schreiber

Batimore plastic surgeon

CoolSculpting for thighs

The applicator for inner and outer thighs has just been released and the research looks like it will have excellent results.  

Cool Smooth

According to the Coll Sculpting email I recently received it will be in order of their providers.  We have two brand new machines in Austin and they were shipped without them because the FDA clearance was not available.

CoolSmooth Applicator

The applicators have not been shipped out yet, probably latter this month.   We have pre ordered them for our Tysons corner and Richmond Virginia offices.

Reps B. Sundin, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon