Where in Los Angeles Can I Get my Ear Gauges Closed?

Im joining the army and i need to get them closed before i ship out. I took my gauges out a year ago and they still havent closed. I had 00g. There small not big but for the military its a big deal. Trying to find someway to get them closed. Downside i dont have much money. Please help me out

Earlobe repair

+1

I would be happy to see you for a complimentary consultation. My office number is 424-278-1332. The procedure will cost around $750-$1,000 for both ear lobes.  It is performed under local anesthesia and will likely take less than an hour. You'll be able to go home right afterwards and drive yourself if you don't take any sedatives.