Where Exactly in London Can I Find a Clinic in Order to Do the Process of Coolsculpting /cryolysis?

i am really interested in this process to lose the love handles. And looking for a clinic somewhere in central london, UK.. are there any?

CoolSculpting

+2

The CoolSculpting Website will help you find providers in your area in the US and overseas. The site also provides information about which providers perform a significant number of procedures

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting in London

+1
The coolsculpting.co.uk website will allow you to identify coolsculpting centers in your area. Consult in person with a board certified physician who can provide surgical and coolsculpting options to have the best possible treatment plan.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Centers of excellence for CoolSculpting by Zeltiq to freeze fat away

+1

The Zeltiq company's website helps people find doctors in the U.S. that perform Coolsculpting to help reduce fat by freezing the fat and killing these adipocytes. There are some practices that are considered centers of excellence as they have demonstrated greater experience in treatment with CoolSculpting than others. Go to CoolSculpting dot com and enter United Kingdom for country on the scroll down menu.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Coolsculpting in London

+1

I would suggest going to Coolsculpting's website and enter in the area near your house to identify a certified Coolsculpting center.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Clinic

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest going to CoolSculpting's website and using their "Find a Center" locator. Best of luck. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

CoolSculpting in London

+1

You can either "google" it or look on the coolsculpting.com website to see if they have some information there for you that may be helpful.

Best of luck.

Cool sculpting locations

+1

Hi phil-- You can find multiple locations by typing into Google, "cool sculpting London".  Here is one clinic that offers treatment (see web reference below).  Hope this helps.   

Take care, Dr. Groff

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist