In Hair Removal Treatment, Will It Damage my Skin or Hair if in a Single Treatment/visit They Repeat Affecting One Area of Skin?

as in the clinic I am going, they charge based on numbers of shots so I doubt they try to make as more shots as possible, like they may return to a done area at the same time to make more money. Will this hurt my skin? (also the laser type is Alexandrite.)

Laser hair removal over the same area twice

Lasers should ideally have a 10% overlap so as not to miss any hair, but should not be repeatedly placed over the same area.  Doing so can greatly increase the chance of a burn.

Leesburg Plastic Surgeon