In Hair Removal Treatment, Will It Damage my Skin or Hair if in a Single Treatment/visit They Repeat Affecting One Area of Skin?

as in the clinic I am going, they charge based on numbers of shots so I doubt they try to make as more shots as possible, like they may return to a done area at the same time to make more money. Will this hurt my skin? (also the laser type is Alexandrite.)

Laser hair removal over the same area twice

+1

Lasers should ideally have a 10% overlap so as not to miss any hair, but should not be repeatedly placed over the same area.  Doing so can greatly increase the chance of a burn.

Leesburg Plastic Surgeon