Hello, I am in desperate need of tummytuck.. I had gastric sleeve surgery in 2010. (Photo)

I have mantain this weight lost of 100lbs for 4 yrs. just desperate ... Please tell me if I am a good candidate for tummytuck... I was 300lbs and I am currently 200lbs...

Tummy tuck candidate

+2
Weight loss patients are typically left with excess skin in various areas including the tummy, hips, thighs, breasts and arms. No matter how hard you work on your weight this excess skin won't shrink up. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with a large experience in body contouring for weight loss patients. Tell him or her your priorities. From your photos it looks like your main issue is the front of your tummy. Because of the excess upper abdominal skin I might recommend an inverted-T or fleur de lys abdominoplasty.  Removing loose skin above your buttock at the same time could be added and I call the combination a lower body lift. Congrats on the weight loss. Good luck with further surgery. 
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Post Massive Weight Loss

+2
If you loose more weigth in preparatión for Tummy Tuck, possible belt lipectomy, you will not only improve your health conditions for surgery but also your results.

I do not think you are in your ideal BMI, but i am certain you could get there with some diet and exercise.

Thinking about your surgery should motivate you enough to get there, also your  bariatric surgeon may help you with some complementary procedures available. 

The 

Stable after 100# wt loss, and body contouring

+2
Congratulations Fatsde32

This is a great accomplishment. 

If you are in good health, and are a non-smoker, and your weight is indeed stable, I think a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is in order.

You have a fat/skin/strength layer defect that extends to the back so a 360/total body lift would likely be more beneficial.  You may choose to have the 360 at one time or break it into two procedures- tt and back lift.

These are big procedures so be sure you understand what you are getting into.

Best to you.

sek

Web reference: http://dev.kasdenmd.com/photo-gallery/body-lift-gallery/

Hello, I am in desperate need of tummytuck.. I had gastric sleeve surgery in 2010.

+2
If you are average height and are otherwise healthy, I think you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Keep on going

+2
I agree that if you continue to work closer towards your ideal body weight, then you will get a superior result.  At that time the addition of a vertical excision to the standard abdominoplasty approach will yield the best outcome.
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck after 100 lb. weight loss.

+2
Congratulations on achieving and maintaining an impressive weight loss.  You are a very good candidate for a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin your massive weight loss caused.  I don't know your height, but would venture to guess that you still have a relatively high BMI.  You will get the best and most lasting results from your surgery and have the lowest risk of complications if you can get your BMI under 30 beforehand.  You can find BMI charts online to help you determine what your target weight should be.  So, at least give it a try to give yourself the best chance for success. 
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+2
An extended tummy tuck with a vertical mid line incision also known as a fleur de lis is a good choice as is a body lift. This is real surgery so please seek out well respected plastic surgeons in your area. I hope this helps,Good Luck!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

TT needed

+2
Hello, congratulations not only in loosing weight, but in keeping your weight stable. You are a grea candidate for a tummy tuck. Your skin redundancy may need to adress your front and your back in different times to keep you within safety boundries. That may better be assesed during a live consultation. Try out various options and opinions of different plastic surgeons to make your pick. Good luck with your surgery

Tummy Tuck after Massive Weight Loss

+2
I commend those patients that not only make a commitment to lose weight either by bariatric weight loss procedures or on their own with diet and exercise, but especially when they are able to maintain a stable weight over many years.  After 100 pound weight loss, the hanging skin can be removed.  Whether a patient is a good candidate for surgery depends as much on overall health as the patients willingness to undergo the surgery.
A board certified Plastic Surgeon can review the procedure and cover the risks for a patient during a consultation.  The consultation is the best opportunity to determine whether a patient is an appropriate candidate for surgery.
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Tt

+2
Hi flatside.
well done on your weight loss. I specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring. You need a lower body lift and liposuction. I know you have worked hard at maintaining your weight loss, but would highly recommend that you try even harder to lose 10-20 more pounds. That way you will get a better result with fewer complications.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon