Who in Denver/Metro Does Corset Neck Lift with Full Face Lift? (photo)

58-year old woman wants to find a qualified plastic surgeon in Colorado for: Corset Neck Lift with a Full Face Lift, revision to 2007 rhinoplasty & perioral dermabrasion. Due to the expense my preference is to stay in Colorado, but may consider travel. Here are pictures of my current profile, a sample of the kind of nose I would like to have (I know it will never look like that, but... at least in that direction) and the original before & projected picture. Please advise, ML

Facelift, Neck Lift, and Rhinoplasty in Denver

+2

I am a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with an office in Greenwood Village.I do a corset neck lift as a routine part of my high SMAS facelift procedure. As a facial plastic surgeon I have done thousands of face and neck lifts over the past 20 years and about 5 years ago added the corset technique as my standard neck treatment. I have found that the corset procedure consistently gives the best results to the neck. Feel free to call my office for a consultation. As far as the rhinoplasty revision is concerned, we will do some computer imaging as a part of the consult so that you can show us what you would like your ideal nose to look like after the surgery, and we can show you what we will be able to accomplish. At the same time you will see before and after photos of similar patients, and we can arrange for you to talk to some of these patients about their experience. I hope this helps.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Qualified plastic surgeons

+2

The best way to locate a qualified plastic surgeon is to go to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website and do a search (surgery.com).

It is hard to see what you want to have done with your neck because you have a turtle-neck on, but given your photos I might suggest that you consider seeing Dr. Edmon P Khoury (denvercosmeticsurgery.com/smartlifting.asp) and consider the SmartLift procedure.

I perform very similar procedures in my Salt Lake City, UT cosmetic surgery practice and have had excellent outcomes for similar patients.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Full Face and Neck Lift and Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facelifts and rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Neck lift

+1

The corset platysmaplasty is a fancy term for tightening the muscles under the chin and eliminating the bands that many patients are looking to correct.  It is a very standard part of most face lifts and there are many excellent plastic surgeons in your area who are capable of performing the procedure.   Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Plastic surgeon selection

+1

The ASPS or ASAPS websites would be good starting points for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Richard Albin and Dr. John Grossman may be possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to review your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Face and necklift, rhinoplasty and perioral rejuvenation in Denver

+1

Dear ML,

Thank you for your question. As you will find Denver has several board-certified and well qualified Facial Plastic Surgeons. Many, my office included, will offer complimentary consultations for RealSelf users. I'd recommend visiting several surgeons to determine which is the best fit for you. You can review pre- and post-procedure photos, get a feel for the surgeon and their office. We also offer photo-morphing for rhinoplasty patients to help demonstrate the type of result that is possible. With that said, I think that the changes made to your photo seem reasonable for a revision rhinoplasty but this would clearly require an in-person consultation. I hope this helps and we'd be happy to see you to help you reach your goals.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face lift, neck lift, and rhinoplasty

+1

Although not in Denver, I see many patients from Colorado in my El Paso, Texas practice. Incentives to have the procedure done in El Paso include a high volume practice with private Medicare certified outpatient facility, decreased procedure cost, and proximity to Denver. As a board certified plastic surgeon, I routinely perform face and neck lifts, as well as rhinoplasty. I recommend incorporating fat injections into your facelift as well as a possible upper and/or lower blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). For more information, email me directly or call my office and ask for Miriam.

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Neck lift

+1

The picture you sent with a turtle neck is fairly useless in telling anyone what you might need surgically for the neck . This garment certainly does as well as any neck contouring procedure to improve neck sag you might have. The nasal profile can definitely be adjusted. In my opinion you will have to find a surgeon in Colorado yourself who is confident and experienced in all 4 procedures you desire.  

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

A Neck lift could help you but you might want to consider filling and shaping your face

+1

I can see that a neck lift could help you but I would consider filling your face. Volume loss is a big part of aging.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon