Who Should I Go to in Colorado for Breast Implants?

I am looking for a surgeon with great reviews to perform a breast augmentation on me. I am 23 years old and have a B cup and would like a cup or two bigger. I am a college student so I can't afford more than 6,500. Where do I find a doctor who is the right fit for me?

Finding Breast Augmentation Surgeon?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.