In Addition to Being High After 6 Days, Which I Understand to Be Normal Theft Seem to Be Under my Arm As Well? (photo)

Is Ths Normal?

High riding implants

+2

Breast implants stay high for 4- 6 weeks, and then they drop to where your breast will look better.

But sometimes you have to wait 6 months before they are in the final position.

Right now you should not worry because your only 6 days postop.

Every week they should gradually drop and look better.

Breast implants that drop fast, don't look good in the long run.

So be patient!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

Hi there

Thank you for the post. It is quite normal to have swelling in the first few weeks and in the main this will settle down. I am sure your surgeon will be able to provide reassurance when you are reviewed.

Take care

Paul Banwell, London UK

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

All Normal

+1

At six day post surgery, everything you are experiencing is normal.  Everything will look high and tight and "weird" for a bit. Just follow the directions from your surgeon. All the best to you!

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon