I've been in an accident two weeks ago which resulted in one tooth falling out and my two front teeth chipping?

. I have a temporary filling on the two front teeths and getting composite fillings. As im only 15 i would prefer something which doesnt restrict my life as much so what would you recommend after i get them? I am familiar with veneers but the tooth's are 1/3 chipped and wouldnt want to lose more tooth structure ... So what is an alternative ?

+1

For beginners, are you planning on replacing the tooth that fell out? An implant or fixed bridge are the usual treatments to replace a lost tooth. However, a "flipper" or removable partial denture are also treatments for missing teeth, but comfort, aesthetics and comfort with them are significantly less.

If the teeth that a chipped are on either side of the tooth that was lost, I would first be thinking of doing a bridge.

Porcelain veneers will work extremely well on slightly chipped teeth, but if a substantial part of the tooth is missing, then you might be better of considering restoring them with crowns.

Your dentist should be discussing with you all the alternatives, and pros and cons of each treatment, along with risks and complications, costs differences, etc. I'm assuming he has already done this, but if he hasn't, then might be time to get a few opinions from other dentists.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist