Improving Male Lower Body Contours?

How can I bulk up my super skinny lower body? I am a 33 year old man with a lower body of a 10 year old, my legs below my knees are like twigs.

I think I need calf implants but also ankle augmentation, I mean my ankles are super super skinny. What can I do to improve the appearance of my lower body?

Calf augmentation to cure chicken legs!

+2

calf augmentation is an excellent way of making your calves look more proportional to the size of your thighs. This procedure is not easy and can carry risks and complications, like any other cosmetic surgery procedure. therefore, you need to do your research and choose an experienced surgeon.

Calf implants for skinny legs

+1
You should have a very nice result with soft solid silicone calf implants.
It is best to leave the ankles alone. There are no implants, fat injections tend to not last and there are important nerves, blood vessels and tendons backed close together at the ankle.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Implants or Fat grafting can work

+1

I see patients who often work out quite a lot but are unable to improve the appearance of their calves.  These individuals are usually very fit, but have disproportionate legs.  A calf implant can be put in through a small incision behind the knee -- and can give great results.

Fat grafting can be done by liposuctioning fat from another part and transplanting it into the calf--however since people with skinny calves are usually skinny everywhere, this option may not be available.

This is a pretty safe procedure that takes about 1 hour under anesthesia, and is done as an outpatient.  You must try some sizers in a doctor's office to see what is a good fit for you--looks proportionate

Navin K. Singh, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Calf implants

+1

you may be an excellent candidate for calf augmentation.  In order to give you a proportional result, photos and circumferential measurements will be necessary.   Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure to learn more.

Paul S. Gill, MD

Calf implants.

+1

Calf implants can make your legs look as if they have been working out. They add both mass and definition to the calves. Men typically undergo calf augmentation to emphasize bulk. Women undergo this procedure for anatomical balance, so that the lower leg is more proportionate to the thighs.

Jaime Perez, MD

Calf implants are a possible solution to volume deficiency of the lower leg.

+1

If exercise is incapable of generating enough muscle mass for the appearance of the lower legs, calf implants are clearly an indication. The operation is quite easy and safe. Two implants are place in each calf to mimic the two heads of the gastrocnemius muscle. In some patients, the operation can be performed with sedation and local anesthesia.

Improving the lower body

+1

You can't fight your own genetics and I wouldn't recommend implants. I suggest you go to an excellent personal trainer and get on a massive weight training program to bulk up what muscles you have. That would be the safest plan and the result wouldn't carry the risk of surgery. No quick fix here.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS