How Much Improvement Can I Expect with a Vaginoplasty?

I'm interested in getting a vaginoplasty (tightening) surgery. How much improvement in tightness can I expect to see from this surgery?

Results after Vaginoplasty

+1

The goal of a vaginoplasty is to restore a woman's vaginal canal to the tightness it was prior to childbirth. This procedure, with proper Kegel exercises can provide a more pleasurable sexual experience for both the woman and her partner. 

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

+1

After a Vaginoplasty you should experience approximately the same degree of tightness you had prior to having had children.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Tightness of vaginal rejuvenation (vaginoplasty)

+1

Tightness is a relative criteria that can vary depending on lubrication as well as your partner's size in addition to muscular tone (Kegel exercises). In general, a common goal is to achieve decrease in diameter of the vaginal canal to a point where it will snugly admit 2 to 3 fingers depending on the surgeon's and patient's preferences.