How Can I Improve the View of my Two Front Teeth and the General View of my Smile? (photo )

I have always been insecure with my smile because of the size of my two front teeth and my asymmetrical smile. I went to the dentist for a regular check up and a periodontist approached me and asked me if I would like to align my gums and I agreed. Its been a couple of weeks since I've had the procedure and I am satisfied with my gums appearance but not with my general smile. What would you suggest? I have thought about putting Invisalign but I'm not quite sure yet (my gums are still a little swollen around certain areas).

Porcelain Veneers Will Improve Your Smile

+1

Your smile would be completely transformed with eight porcelain veneers. The front two teeth would be made slightly shorter and the other teeth would be symmetrical and uniform in color. Your smile would be stunning. Good luck.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist