How Can I Improve the Look of my Chest (male)? (photo)

I don't really like the shape of my chest, there is little muscle, and little fat. I got checked the for Gynecomastia and I don't have it. In there any way I can improve the way my chest look? In there any way to make my nipple more erected? this really change the way my chest look Thanks,

Improve Appearance of Chest?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

It may be in your best interest to be examined again.  Seek consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.  If, after all, gynecomastia is diagnosed then it is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_gynecomastia.htm

Improving the Appearance of the Male Chest

+1

Although you were told you do not have Gynecomastia, that is what your picture shows. Perhaps you have no nodule of breast tissue, but you definitely have enlargement of the breast area. This should be correctable with Liposuction alone (or, at worst, liposuction combined with resection of minimally palpated breast tissue). The other alternative is that you need to lose weight. If so, this may correct a lot of your problem. If it does not, then Liposuction is, again, your option. See another qualified Plastic Surgeon with experience in male surgery.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Lipo

+1

If you have been seen for GYNECOMASTIA and you were not a candidate for that, you will be a great candidate for VASER LIPOSUCTION from the pictures you posted. It will get rid of your fat pockets and give you better contour. You would need to see a Surgeon so you can get examined and from there determine if you would benefit from that procedure.

Gynecomastia

+1
looks pretty much like classical gynecomastia from the photographs. look into "Scarless" male breast reduction.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Treat Gynecomastia with liposuction and excision for a more manly chest

+1
In your photos, I see you have puffy nipples and a rounded breast shape. The lateral (side) of the breast hides the edge of your chest muscle making your chest look softer and less masculine. Liposuction can re-shape the chest and excision of breast tissue can make the nipples appear less puffy, more erect. Get a second opinion; get checked again.

Web reference: Http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Male Chest

+1

To make the male chest more appealing, loose the weight and increase muscle mass. Diet and excercise